Hawk Law Group is excited to announce Tianna M. Bias, J.D., as the new head of its criminal division.
Tianna is a 2018 honor graduate of Savannah Law School, where she earned her Juris Doctorate and served as executive editor of the Savannah Law Review, interned at the Public Defender’s Office and the U.S. Attorney’s Office-Southern District of Georgia. She is also an honor graduate of Paine College in Augusta, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology with an emphasis in criminology.
A member in good standing of the Georgia Bar since 2018, she was selected for the Army JAG Corps Reserves in 2018 and for the Air Force JAG Corps in 2019.
Most recently, Tianna served as an assistant district attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit.
Her volunteer work includes:
- Augusta Bar Association, Law Day Chair 2020
- member of Leadership Augusta Class of 2020
- certified civil mediator, practicing methods of alternative dispute resolution
- certified court-appointed special advocate
- Jobs for Georgia’s Graduates mentor
As a summer justice intern, Tianna taught Bible school lessons in English to Korean-speaking students in South Korea and helped victims of human trafficking in Hawaii.