146 Railroad St A
Thomson, GA 30824
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Thomson, steps away from the historic Thomson Depot. We are located one block east of Thomason landmarks like the McDuffie Museum and the Bank of Thomson Building. We are about two blocks from the Thomson-McDuffie County Convention and Visitors Bureau. Our office is about five blocks from the Historic Courthouse and Thomson Memorial Cemetery.
Our location gives us convenient access to Thomason’s civil and judicial resources. The Thomson city offices and McDuffie county office are only about a block from our office.
- From the North: Head south on US-78 to Railroad St. Turn left on Railroad St. and continue to our office.
- From the South: Go north on State Route 17 to Railroad St. Turn right on Railroad St. and continue to our office.
- From the East: Take I-20 west to exit 175 toward State Route 150/Thomson. Turn left onto SR-150 and follow the highway into Thomson. Turn left on Main St. and continue to Railroad St. Turn left onto Railroad St. and continue to our office.
- From the West: Go east on 1-20 to exit 172 toward US-78/State Road 17/Thomson/Washington. Stay to the right and merge onto southbound US-78/SR-17/Washington Blvd. Follow the highway south to Railroad St. Turn left onto Railroad St. and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Thomson, GA
Our office has visitor parking at the rear of the building for the convenience of our guests. The city provides public parking at the Thomson Depot across Railroad St. from our office. The McDuffie County Courthouse also has a large parking lot located east of our office.
McDuffie County provides a Rural Transportation System that carries McDuffie County residents to local appointments. This low-cost service will carry you directly to our office. A local transportation company, Southeastern Stages, also provides transportation to Thomson from surrounding towns.
Things To Do In Thomson, GA
Law Office Hours
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
Our office is available during normal business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our Thomson personal injury attorneys. During your free consultation, you can tell your story to an experienced lawyer. We will discuss your accident and your injuries to develop a deeper understanding of your needs. We can then outline your legal options for recovering fair compensation for your injuries.
- Hampton Inn Thomson
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Days Inn by Wyndham Thomson
- Best Western White Columns Inn
- OYO Hotel Thomson GA I-20
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Hawk Law Group focuses its practice on personal injury and car accidents. We are experienced trial lawyers and are prepared to take a case to court if we cannot get a fair insurance settlement. We handle personal injury cases that arise from all kinds of accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, cosmetic surgery malpractice, slip and fall incidents, and other avoidable accidents.
More Than 30 Years of Experience
Hawk Law Group has over 30 years of experience in personal injury law. We assist clients who have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence. We often take cases that other lawyers turn down because of our aggressive approach to protecting clients’ rights. Contact us to put our firm to work on your injury case.
Areas We Serve in Thomson, GA
Wrightsboro, Mesena, Boneville, Dearing, Winfield.
What Our Thomson, GA Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews.