Our office is located in the east end of downtown Augusta, near the intersection of Telfair St. and 4th St. We are just four blocks south of the beautiful Savannah River and two blocks north of Magnolia Cemetery, home to the oldest tree in the state.
Our location places us near Augusta’s great judicial resources. We are only one mile from the Augusta-Richmond County Judicial Center. The judicial center serves as home to the Civil Court and Magistrate Court of Richmond County and the Superior Court for the Augusta Judicial Circuit, where we frequently try cases. We are about three blocks east of Augusta’s City Hall.
- From the North: Go west on I-520 to exit 17 toward US-1/N. Augusta. Stay to the right at the fork and merge onto US-1/US-78/US-278. Exit the highway at Watkins St. Turn right on 5th St./Button Gwinnett St. Follow the road to Telfair St. Turn right and continue to our office, just past the intersection with 4th St.
- From the South: Take State Route 56 north. Bear right at the fork to continue onto Old Savannah Road. Turn right to merge onto Gordon Hwy./US-25/US-78/US-278. Exit the highway at Watkins St. Turn left on 4th St., then turn right onto Telfair St. Continue to our office, just past the intersection.
- From the East: Go north on State Hwy. 28/Sand Bar Ferry Rd. Continue as the highway becomes Broad St. Continue on Broad St. to 3rd St. Turn left on 3rd St. then right on Telfair St. Continue to our office near the intersection with 4th St.
- From the West: Take State Route 28 east and continue as SR-28 becomes Greene St. Turn right on 4th St. and turn left on Telfair St. Our office is on Telfair St., just past the intersection.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Augusta, GA
Our building has parking spots for visitors. On-street parking is allowed on Telfair St, as well. You can also park on 4th St. or Walker St. and walk to our office. Though businesses along Telfair St provide parking lots, these lots are reserved for their customers. If you park in these lots, your vehicle could be cited or towed.
If you are arriving by mass transit, Augusta Public Transit has several bus stops within walking distance of our office. Bus route 3 stops at the intersection of Telfair St. and 4th St. This stop is mere steps from our office.
Bus route 3 also stops at the intersection of Telfair St. and 3rd St. Bus route 3 includes a stop at the transfer facility where you can transfer to or from all bus routes, except 2, 8, and 9.
Top Sights in Augusta, GA
Law Office Hours
9:00 – 5:00 Monday to Friday
Our office is available during business hours to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced Augusta personal injury attorneys. During your consultation, you can share your story about your injuries and the impact they’ve had on your life. We will assess the merits of your case and outline your legal options for recovering fair compensation from the at-fault party or their insurer.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Augusta-Washington Rd
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Augusta
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Augusta at I-20, GA
- Hyatt House Augusta / Downtown
- Comfort Suites Augusta Riverwatch
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
At Hawk Law Group, our practice is focused on personal injury law and car accident cases. We help accident victims who have been injured in preventable accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and nursing home abuse. We often take the most difficult cases that other law firms turn down. Contact us to discuss your injury case and learn how we can help.
More Than 30 Years of Experience
Hawk Law Group has 30 years of experience helping victims who have been injured by others’ negligence. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. The firm’s founding attorney is an Augusta native and an experienced trial lawyer who will fight for your right to fair compensation. Contact us to put our lawyers to work on your case!
Areas We Serve in Augusta, GA
Fort Gordon, Hephzibah, McBean, Downtown Augusta, South Augusta, Summerville, Glenn Hills, Laney Walker, Pepperidge, May Park, National Hills, East Augusta, Pendleton King, South Turpin Hill, Belair Hills, Walton Farms, Town and Country Park, Tanglewood, Medical District, Olde Town, Brookwood, Forest Hills, Murray Hill, Bethlehem, Meadowbrook.