Tianna M. Bias
CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
As the head of our criminal division, Savannah Law School honor graduate Tianna Bias is putting her training and expertise to defend your rights. Specializing in all areas of criminal defense, Tianna is a proven trial lawyer that achieves results through pre-trial preparation and trial advocacy.
- Savannah Law School – J.D.
- Paine College – B.A.
major: Sociology, Criminology
- Georgia Bar 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Augusta Bar Association President Elect – 2023
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Augusta Area Vice President
- Georgia Bar Association
- Leadership Augusta- Class of 2020
- Certified Civil Mediator
- Certified Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Jobs for Georgia’s Graduates Mentor
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
Past Employment Positions
- Assistant District Attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit, 2018-2020